Friday, January 8, 2010


This past week we finished nailing in the sub-flooring, added wall sheathing, started putting up the trusses, and cut out some windows. (1/4 - 1/8)

-Monday: We started nailing in the 3/4" waterproofed sub-flooring as well as the wall sheathing. We used 1/2" plywood for the walls.

-Tuesday: We finished nailing in the sub-flooring, and continued to add wall sheathing.

-Wednesday: We cut out several windows, and put up even more sheathing.

-Friday: We did some clean-up on the site, built a temporary floor over the stairway hole in the second floor, and several more trusses were put up.