- House has been completely trimmed and sided
- Caulking for siding is around 70%
- Roofing is complete
- Vinyl soffit has been installed
- Radiant floor heating has been installed on first floor
- First floor slab-on-grade has been poured
- First floor interior partitions have been built
- and we have begun the installation of our HRV (heat recovery ventilation) system.
The school year ends on May 30th, which unfortunately means the end of our the house build class for this year. SAGA will continue working to finish the house through the end of July. Hopefully a couple of the students will be able to be hired on to help finish the house through the summer.
|View from the front|
|View from Side|
|Finishing siding on the back|
|First floor prepped for concrete with all reinforcing and radiant floor heat tubing|