Saturday, October 24, 2009


Last week (10/21 10/23)

-Wednesday: We poured the footing for the house. Everything went well (no blowouts), and we finished the pour fairly quickly.

-Thursday: Was a grunt work day, we moved materials around to make room for the Arxx blocks and other equipment. We also cleaned the tools that where in the trailer and hit 'em with WD-40 to keep out the Juneau rust.

-Friday: Our 7th member, Kevin, finally joined us today and helped us remove the the top of the forms from the footings so we could start setting up for the stemwall.

-Tyler Rental generously donated a generator to us until the completion of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment