Monday: AEL&P installed our electrical conduit from our temporary utility box to the house while we painted trim on front. We also primed some of the trim on rest of house and began installing siding on the back of the house.
Tuesday: More trim was painted on house and the trim for the garage entry door was installed. Finished siding on back. The remaining siding on the rear of the house was installed.
Wednesday: We took care of business at hardware stores for a good portion of the morning, then we headed to the school shop to assembled more trim. We also transported the last of the pre-painted siding from the shop to the house, and partially filled utility trench.
Thursday: Yet more trim was primed and painted, and Dan made a special guest appearance to help us fill the utility ditch further. On the back of the house we caulked the siding around windows and corner boards. The gutter downspouts installation was also finished. On the inside we framed for a plumbing access panel and installed the surrounding drywall. At the end of the day we removed our temporary power post and had the meter permanently hooked up to the house.
Friday: We made, primed, painted, and installed even more trim. A second coat of paint was applied to the siding on the back of the house, completing two of the four sides. The south side of the house had a few starter courses of siding installed. At the end of the day we met with the Land Trust and City to discuss the property for next year's project.